DEK consumables, part of the Procss Support Products portfolio, enable an effective response to contamination and wear that promote defects and impair first pass yield. Trust DEK for specialist cleaning products, replacement parts and storage solutions to overcome these natural barries and maximize print process productivity.
Ultra-Fine Pitch (UFP) ECO Understencil Cleaning Roll
These rolls are engineered to maintain and optimize the printing process:
- Unique 3D structure traps solder particles away from the stencil, removing smear
- Faster, more effective cleaning cycle leading to higher throughput
- Ultra-low linting, Class 1000, IS06 clean room compatible
- Hydrophilic properties provide fast wicking, as the solvent is delivered to the bottom of the stencil instantaneously so that cleaning is more effective.
- Essential for effective cleaning of ultra-fine pitch apertures
- Environmentally friendly, chloride free, recyclable
Under Screen Cleaning Fabric Rolls
High-quality understencil cleaning rolls that simply perform their duty:
Absorbent, Vacuum Friendly & Fast Wicking
- Special non-woven fabric construction reduces lint, preventing aperture blockages and contamination
- Fabric does not compromise vacuum power, optimising aperture cleaning performance
- Wick time is extremely fast compared to other cleaning fabrics
- Adhesive removal compatible with most commercially available adhesive formulas
- Stencil clean wipes, ideal for cleaning stencil & squeegees, water based cleaner which is compatible with lead free solder paste application
- IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) wipes for removing fluxes, light oils and other residues
- Hand Clean; safe, quick-drying, citrus-scented hand wipes
Automated USC Fluids
DEK Pro Understencil Cleaner
DEK's powerful environmentally friendly solvent-based cleaner for use during wet, underside stencil cleaning processes in SMT printers which is specifically developed to replace hazardous and health threatening low-flash point Isopropyl alcohols (IPA) and aggressive solvents.
DEK's powerful harmless water-based cleaner for use during wet, underside stencil cleaning processes in SMT printers was specifically developed to replace hazardous and health threatening low-flash point Isopropyl alcohols (IPA) and aggressive solvents.
- Compatible with lead-free paste
NanoClear is a fluxophobic and Abrasion resistent stencil coating technology that delivers high performance stencils in a cost-effective wipe. Designed to overcome the challenges of smaller aperture sizes, the technology offers a unique solution to increase cleaning effectiveness and reduce cleaning frequency.
- High performance stencils in a cost-effective wipe
- Enhances paste release, reduces defects, decreases cleaning requirements & minimises consumables cost
- Dramatically improves first pass yield
- Easy to apply to new and existing stencils at room temperature
- No additional capital equipment or specialised training requirement
- Forms a permanent bond; can be reapplied since it will only stick to uncovered areas
- As safe as IPA; REACH compliant
- Reduced solder ball transfer
- Increased print reliability